The Modline®7 infrared thermometers are designed for continuous temperature monitoring in nearly any application in industrial temperature process control. Offering 8 different series to choose from (7V, 72, 7G, 76, 75, 77,
78 & 74), these rugged pyrometers feature an IP65 (NEMA 4) enclosure, standard motorized focus control, as well as through-the-lens and laser sighting.
With the extended temperature ranges, high resolution optics and fast response times, the Modline 7 provides versatility to solve your most demanding applications. An intuitive sensor design, with integral water cooling in a stainless steel enclosure or high temperature waterjacket, reduces installation and setup time. Standardized installation accessories and common ModView™ Pro software platform minimize multiple product configurations at your factory.
The new PROC-7 processor box (option) is a self-contained control unit designed to operate all Modline 7 sensors independent of Modview Pro software. Remote set-up and operation can be done through the digital panel when the sensor is located in hard-to-reach or hazardous locations.
Modline 7 and ModView Pro software highlights:
- Designed for rugged industrial environments
- Standard through-the-lens and laser sighting on all models
- Remote motorized focus
- integral stainless steel cooling enclosure
- Simultaneous analog and digital outputs
- Free ModView Pro software and additional communications utilities to monitor up to 32 Modline 7 sensors
- Advanced signal conditioning filters (peak picker, valley hold and averaging)
- Background compensation
- System or process alarm outputs directly from the sensing head
||0.9 – 0.97 µm
|Silicon wafer MBE, silicon and gallium arsenide wafer deposition
|Semiconductor, metals forging, hardening & molten glass
Ferrous, non ferrous and unoxidized metals, galvanizing lines & steel annealing
Small, low temperature targets, wire coating & annealing, plastic tubing extensions
|Furnace refractory, flame hardening & brazing
|Glass surface temperatures, glass tempering & float glass, ceramics
|Ultra-thin drawn glass
|Low temperature applications: thick plastics, food, carpeting, coated paper & thermoforming
Operating Ambient Temperatures:
- without cooling 5ºC to 65ºC (41ºF to 150ºF)
- with integral air cooling 10ºC to 120ºC (50ºF to 250ºF)
- with integral water cooling 10ºC to 175ºC (50ºF to 350ºF)
- with high temperature waterjacket cooling 10ºC to 315ºC (50ºF to 600ºF)
10 to 95% non-condensing
1.95 kg (4.3 pounds)
ModView™ Pro Software
Modline 7 series features a suite of software programs and utilities to interface to the sensors, including ModView Pro software. With built-in user interface, ModView Pro displays targets temperature and allows for sensor parameter adjustment to configure or fine tune your sensor remotely. You can easily change temperature display from ºF to ºC, set or change emissivity levels, scale the range, focus the sensor, and turn on or off filters, such as peak hold, valley hold and averaging, as well as save data for future reference or graphing. Users can also preset alarms for early warning detection, system on/off control or for quality record keeping.