Ircon conducts free seminars on Infrared Temperature Measurement that include detailed theory and application discussions. See below for a sample agenda.
8:30-12:00 PM Infrared Temperature Measurement Theory:
- Infrared theory
- How an infrared thermometer works
- How a two-color thermometer works
- How to calibrate and maintain an infrared thermometer
- How to select the right thermometer for your application
- How to install the thermometer to achieve proper temperature indication & control
12:00-1:00 PM Lunch
During this portion of the seminar, we have demonstrations and open questions on a wide range of Raytek and Ircon infrared thermometers.
All attendees receive a packet of detailed information on IR Theory and applications.For details and locations of future seminars in your area, please email email@example.com.